Located within the Foothills Campus of Colorado State University, BioMARC operates space within two buildings (Site I and Site II).
Each site (I and II) is approximately 9,000 sq. ft. of organized manufacturing space comprised of a variety of classified and non-classified ISO controlled spaces, including BSL-2 and BSL-3 suites, quality control laboratory and support areas, along with document storage and office space. The following summarizes BioMARC manufacturing capacity:
Six (6) cGMP Suites
- Two BSL-3/cGMP ISO 7 Clean Room Suites with ISO 5 Biosafety Cabinets.
The BSL-3 suite includes:
- GMP manufacturing cleanrooms
- Gowning and material transfer airlocks
- Shower-out facilities
- Material staging area
- BSL-3 access positive pressure ante-rooms
- Three BSL-2/cGMP ISO 7 Clean Room Suites with ISO 5 Biosafety Cabinets.
The BSL-2 suite includes:
Three (3) Quality Control Laboratories
- Manufacturing cleanrooms
- QC Analytical laboratory
- Support (quarantine/released material storage, solution and glassware prep)
- Gowning and material transfer ante-rooms
- One BSL-2 cGMP ISO 7 Clean Room for Final Fill.
Assortment of cGMP Support Rooms
(Quarantine/Released Goods, Media Prep. and Glassware, etc.)Two (2) Development Laboratories (including small animal R&D space
- One BSL-3 and one BSL-2.
- One BSL-3 development lab and one BSL-2.